AIR FRANCE KLM’S BLUEBIZ PROGRAM
Philexport Cebu has been tapped by Air France KLM to implement their BlueBiz program for Cebu SMEs.
What is BlueBiz?
BlueBiz is AF-KLM’s corporate loyalty program for companies that do not have corporate contact with AF-KLM. BlueBiz extends credits on flights flown and the passenger earns Flying Blue miles as well. One Blue Credit is equivalent to one US$ 1.00 and can be used to redeem tickets. To avail of BlueBiz credits the passenger has to fly one mandatory sector with KLM. The named partners of KLM are Air France, Northwest and Kenya Airways.
Philexport Cebu members can benefit from the many offerings of the BlueBiz program. Some of these are:
- Competitive rates to Europe via Schiphol, Amsterdam
- A one night free stay at the Sofitel Hotel in Manila for Business Class pax
- Free breakfast at Sofitel Hotel for Business Class pax
- Free use of pool at Sofitel for Business Class pax
- Free shuttle bus service from Sofitel to Mall of Asia in Manila
- Airport transfer to and from the Sofitel Hotel in Manila
- Daily direct flights from Manila to Amsterdam non-stop
- Free business class lounge access for economy passengers
- Free shopping on board for a maximum of Euro 50 for economy pax
- e-ticketing and Internet check in
- Extra baggage
- Extra leg room
- Elite to elite service
- Professional service
- Extensive network of KLM
- Premium product from plane’s nose to tail
- Extra baggage allowance (case to case basis only)
For further information please contact Ms. May Sarmiento at Tel. No. 032-2544333.