Philexport is the only accredited non-government agency outside the Ecozones to accredited exporters for BOC’s CPRS or Client Profile Registration System. All exporters who are not accredited under CPRS will not be able to export when Customs implements the Automated Export Documentation System (AEDS). CPRS entails registration and accreditation with the BOC’s MISTG and such accreditation will be renewed annually.
For more information, you can reach Johnny Baquial at this number, 09323508595 or email, email@example.com or Bong Carolino, MEMBERSHIP/CPRS Officer – 09338623299.
Click on the links below for the Client Profile Registration System (CPRS) requirements.
Note: ALL Forms must be filled either “COMPUTERIZED OR TYPEWRITTEN”, and “CERTIFIED TRUE COPY”.
- CPRS NEW REQUIREMENTS
- CPRS RENEWAL REQUIREMENTS
- CPRS Renewal Requirements for Exporters who didn’t renew for 2 years & more.
- CPRS form for Single/Sole Proprietorship (WORD / PDF)
- CPRS form for Partnership and Corporation (WORD / PDF)
- CPRS Affidavit of No Change and CPRS Information (WORD / PDF)
- Broker’s Authorization
- CPRS form for Authorized Representative
- VASP Enrollment Form
- CPRS Presentation
- Secretary Certificate
- Modules for E2M Exports
- Overview of Customs Automation
- BOC Client Registration Advisory Dated September 24, 2010
- E2M Export Presentation