Frequently asked questions
Yes, there are two.
1. For single proprietorship, it must have registered name with DTI. For partnership or corporation, it must be registered with Security and Exchange Commission.
2. It must have an Original Receipt (OR) registered with the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
To qualify as a Regular member, the entity seeking membership must meet the following requirements:
- It must be a sole proprietorship duly registered with the Department of Trade and Industry, and in the case of partnerships and corporations, duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission;
- It must be engaged in the export business whether directly or indirectly;
- There are no derogatory information on the said applicant. Philexport Cebu reserves the right to conduct a background check on Applicant Company or association;
- There are no serious objections or opposition against its membership in the Foundation from its industry sector.